2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture with Carolyn Lamm
Carolyn B. Lamm of White & Case will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by Washington College of Law on November 16.
The lecture “seeks to contribute to the development of scholarship and honor individuals who have distinguished themselves in the field.” This year’s lecture will be on the topic of ‘Arbitrator Impartiality and Independence vs. Inter-Dependence: Myth vs. Reality and its Impact.’
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23