2021 Lifetime Achievement Awards Announced by The American Lawyer
The American Lawyer’s Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to “an esteemed group of seasoned lawyers ... recognizing the indelible mark they’ve left of the legal profession.” Each recipient has worked over time to build their law legacy.
ALI members being honored are as follows:
- Larry W. Sonsini of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Kathleen M. Sullivan of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
- Seth P. Waxman of WilmerHale
- Benjamin F. Wilson of Beveridge & Diamond
The honorees will be profiled in The American Lawyer’s December issue, and will be recognized at The American Lawyer Awards event in New York City on December 2.
Learn more about the finalists here [subscription required].
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19