Aaron Twerski Receives Prosser Award
Aaron Twerski of Brooklyn Law School was presented with the William L. Prosser Award at the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) Annual Meeting on January 8. The Award recognizes law professors who make significant contributions to the scholarship, teaching and service in torts and compensation systems. During his work as co-Reporter for ALI’s Restatement of the Law (Third) Torts: Product Liability, Professor Twerski was named the R. Ammi Cutter Reporter's Chair, an Award given by ALI to current Reporters who have proven effectiveness.
Former ALI Deputy Director Elena Cappella attended the award ceremony. Ms. Cappella is a Members Consultative Group participant on several ALI projects, including the Principles of the Law, Election Administration project, Model Penal Code: Sentencing project, and the Principles of the Law, Government Ethics project.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20