ABF Establishes the William C. Hubbard Law and Education Conference Endowment
The American Bar Foundation (ABF) has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferences that recognize and disseminate innovative and significant scholarship on law and education.
“The ABF is deeply honored and excited to create this new conference endowment in recognition of William Hubbard and his enduring interest in law and education,” said ABF Executive Director Ajay K. Mehrotra.
The Hubbard Conference will bring together prominent scholars and practitioners to facilitate the dissemination of research and to stimulate new lines of inquiry. The first conference will focus on the topic of law, education, and democracy and will be held at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Read more here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26