ACS 2020 Virtual National Convention
The American Constitution Society (ACS) is hosting its 2020 convention as a virtual event from June 8 to 12. The convention will feature a wide array of speakers and panels presenting on today’s key legal issues as well as discussions about the legal, economic, and social impact of COVID-19.
Walter Dellinger III of O'Melveny & Myers LLP is being honored with the ACS Lifetime Achievement Award. This award recognizes those who have devoted their distinguished careers to ensuring that the law is a force to improve the lives of all people.
Several other ALI members are participating in the event as speakers and panelists, including:
Keith P. Ellison – U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Garrett Epps – University of Baltimore School of Law
Michele Bratcher Goodwin – University of California, Irvine School of Law
Pamela S. Karlan – Stanford Law School
Tracey L. Meares – Yale Law School
Melissa Murray – NYU School of Law
Daniel B. Rodriguez – Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
David A. Strauss – University of Chicago Law School
Stephen I. Vladeck – The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Learn more here.
- Since 1942, ALI and the @uniformlaws have worked together to ensure that the UCC allows businesses to grow and the… https://t.co/5kE7XjxP5B@AmLawInstOct 26
- William H. Henning @TAMULawSchool has been appointed to Texas’ Work Group on Blockchain Matters to develop a plan f… https://t.co/pNmhHl2nmo@AmLawInstOct 26
- ALI member Chris Hoofnagle @Hoofnagle will be the next Faculty Director of @CLTC. https://t.co/OcJ02N92Iu… https://t.co/imtWJQyogw@AmLawInstOct 25
- Non-fungible tokens—or NFTs, as they are better known—have taken the world by storm. ALI members Juliet M. Moringie… https://t.co/6bCDQUfQ8N@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @UCLA_Law has established the ‘Program on Philanthropy and Nonprofits,’ with Reporter for Restatement of the Law,… https://t.co/UOGp01sbHL@AmLawInstOct 22