ACS 2020 Virtual National Convention
The American Constitution Society (ACS) is hosting its 2020 convention as a virtual event from June 8 to 12. The convention will feature a wide array of speakers and panels presenting on today’s key legal issues as well as discussions about the legal, economic, and social impact of COVID-19.
Walter Dellinger III of O'Melveny & Myers LLP is being honored with the ACS Lifetime Achievement Award. This award recognizes those who have devoted their distinguished careers to ensuring that the law is a force to improve the lives of all people.
Several other ALI members are participating in the event as speakers and panelists, including:
Keith P. Ellison – U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Garrett Epps – University of Baltimore School of Law
Michele Bratcher Goodwin – University of California, Irvine School of Law
Pamela S. Karlan – Stanford Law School
Tracey L. Meares – Yale Law School
Melissa Murray – NYU School of Law
Daniel B. Rodriguez – Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
David A. Strauss – University of Chicago Law School
Stephen I. Vladeck – The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Learn more here.
- Long weekend? Catch up on #ReasonablySpeaking, a podcast featuring legal experts on some of the most important topi… https://t.co/lbG1Op8SnG@AmLawInstNov 28
- This month, HeinOnline is featuring The American Law Institute Library as its Database of the Month. Read more abou… https://t.co/R4xGqjus8X@AmLawInstNov 27
- Available now: Trial Manual 6 with 2020 Supplement. The Manual is designed as a how-to-do-it exposition for the gen… https://t.co/RtBtNW36oN@AmLawInstNov 26
- As our fall project meeting season comes to an end, we would like to thank ALI members and project participants for… https://t.co/YCbbYzcG2J@AmLawInstNov 26
- ALI Director Herbert Wechsler is most widely known for his constitutional law scholarship and for serving as Report… https://t.co/Ps1RDKZaXF@AmLawInstNov 25