ACS Hosts 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review
On June 28, The American Constitution Society (ACS) will host the 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review, its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the current Supreme Court Term as it draws to a close. At the event, leading experts will discuss the Court's noteworthy decisions and analyze emerging trends.
ALI members participating at this year’s event include Thomas C. Goldstein, cofounder and publisher of SCOTUSblog, and Daniel P. Tokaji ofOSU Moritz College of Law.
View the full list of participants and register for the event here.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18