ACS Hosts 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review
On June 28, The American Constitution Society (ACS) will host the 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review, its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the current Supreme Court Term as it draws to a close. At the event, leading experts will discuss the Court's noteworthy decisions and analyze emerging trends.
ALI members participating at this year’s event include Thomas C. Goldstein, cofounder and publisher of SCOTUSblog, and Daniel P. Tokaji ofOSU Moritz College of Law.
View the full list of participants and register for the event here.
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19
- Project participants on Restatement of the Law of American Indians continue work on this Restatement at today's pro… https://t.co/pK28A8H40s@AmLawInstSep 19
- ALI member Mark Killenbeck of @UARKLaw recently delivered a talk entitled “Church and State,” where he outlined the… https://t.co/HcmCqqt4Bh@AmLawInstSep 18