ACS Hosts 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review
On June 28, The American Constitution Society (ACS) will host the 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review, its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the current Supreme Court Term as it draws to a close. At the event, leading experts will discuss the Court's noteworthy decisions and analyze emerging trends.
ALI members participating at this year’s event include Thomas C. Goldstein, cofounder and publisher of SCOTUSblog, and Daniel P. Tokaji ofOSU Moritz College of Law.
View the full list of participants and register for the event here.
- Christopher Drahozal @kuLawschool lays out grounds for vacatur of U.S. Convention awards at today’s… https://t.co/j3o7wFKahG@AmLawInstNov 20
- NY Arbitration Week begins with a program on Restatement of Int’l Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration… https://t.co/KMIjXA61Fg@AmLawInstNov 20
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/SHUTQadnPY@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member Judge Richard Gergel recently sat down with ALI President David F. Levi of @DukeLaw to discuss his book… https://t.co/xzWDLwDmFP@AmLawInstNov 18