ALI and Campus Sexual Assault
The Chronicle of Higher Education has featured a story on The American Law Institute’s process and current involvement in the highly publicized topic of campus sexual assault.
The article, “How a Prominent Legal Group Could Change the Way Colleges Handle Rape,” features Suzanne B. Goldberg of Columbia University School of Law. Professor Goldberg, Associate Reporter for the Project on Sexual & Gender-Based Misconduct on Campus: Procedural Frameworks and Analysis, takes note that “[t]he attention to this issue in the last several years has put a spotlight on the need for processes that respond fairly and effectively to the complaints that come in.”
The article also features insight from Stephen J. Schulhofer of New York University School of Law, and Reporter for the Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault and Related Offenses project.
- From @ALI_CLE “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis.” Featuring Elizabeth Scott,… https://t.co/nfpeJTc4pX@AmLawInstNov 25
- Professor @ailahoss of @TULaw addresses the gap in literature related to Indian law in Indiana her article “Indian… https://t.co/dcHTFHX5X8@AmLawInstNov 25
- Available now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today." John Beisner of @SkaddenArps,… https://t.co/dfXrOmVmGr@AmLawInstNov 24
- Coming Soon to #ReasonablySpeaking, “MDLs Go Mainstream: Mass Torts Today.” This episode will cover the nuances of… https://t.co/qWZldhLeDU@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI member @RobinCFeldman of @UCHastingsLaw has been honored with the 2020 Leon I. Goldberg Memorial Lecture Award… https://t.co/wgp8JYYe7o@AmLawInstNov 23