Honoring the Life and Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Dr. King's words remain as important today as when they were first spoken. Visit the King Center for Nonviolent Social Change to learn more about his enduring legacy.
The below video can be found on the YouTube page of the King Center.
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23
- Happening tomorrow: @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term.’ The program includes A… https://t.co/YYTA8nFRlO@AmLawInstSep 23