ALI Member Karen Nelson Moore Named President of Harvard Board of Overseers
ALI member Karen Nelson Moore, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, has been named President of Harvard University’s Board of Overseers for 2015-16. Moore was elected to the Board of Overseers in 2010 and will assume her leadership role for the final year of her six-year term.
Judge Moore graduated from Radcliffe in 1970 and Harvard Law School in 1973. She clerked for Judge Malcolm R. Wilkey of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, then for Justice Harry A. Blackmun of the U.S. Supreme Court. Elected to the ALI in 1984, Judge Moore has worked on the Complex Litigation project and the Federal Income Tax project. Read more in the Harvard Gazette.
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16