ALI Member Karen Nelson Moore Named President of Harvard Board of Overseers
ALI member Karen Nelson Moore, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, has been named President of Harvard University’s Board of Overseers for 2015-16. Moore was elected to the Board of Overseers in 2010 and will assume her leadership role for the final year of her six-year term.
Judge Moore graduated from Radcliffe in 1970 and Harvard Law School in 1973. She clerked for Judge Malcolm R. Wilkey of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, then for Justice Harry A. Blackmun of the U.S. Supreme Court. Elected to the ALI in 1984, Judge Moore has worked on the Complex Litigation project and the Federal Income Tax project. Read more in the Harvard Gazette.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24