ALI Member Karen Nelson Moore Named President of Harvard Board of Overseers
ALI member Karen Nelson Moore, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, has been named President of Harvard University’s Board of Overseers for 2015-16. Moore was elected to the Board of Overseers in 2010 and will assume her leadership role for the final year of her six-year term.
Judge Moore graduated from Radcliffe in 1970 and Harvard Law School in 1973. She clerked for Judge Malcolm R. Wilkey of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, then for Justice Harry A. Blackmun of the U.S. Supreme Court. Elected to the ALI in 1984, Judge Moore has worked on the Complex Litigation project and the Federal Income Tax project. Read more in the Harvard Gazette.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26