ALI Members Appointed to Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group
Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, Jeffery P. Minear, Counselor to the Chief Justice, and John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center are among the seven members elected to the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
The working group was formed by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and James C. Duff, Director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. It will examine whether changes are needed to the Judiciary’s codes of conduct by undertaking an evaluation of whether its standards of conduct and its procedures for investigating and correcting inappropriate behavior are adequate to ensure exemplary workplace conduct for every judge and every court employee.
Learn more about the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
- Congratulations to ALI members Kelly Dermody @LieffCabraser and Judge Judith McConnell on being honored with the… https://t.co/BDeeF2RhyK@AmLawInstAug 19
- Listen now to Part I of “May It Please the Court” with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman and Douglas Laycock. In total t… https://t.co/V1SBbrJ7Tx@AmLawInstAug 19
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15