ALI Members Appointed to Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group
Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, Jeffery P. Minear, Counselor to the Chief Justice, and John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center are among the seven members elected to the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
The working group was formed by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and James C. Duff, Director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. It will examine whether changes are needed to the Judiciary’s codes of conduct by undertaking an evaluation of whether its standards of conduct and its procedures for investigating and correcting inappropriate behavior are adequate to ensure exemplary workplace conduct for every judge and every court employee.
Learn more about the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15