ALI Members Appointed to Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group
Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, Jeffery P. Minear, Counselor to the Chief Justice, and John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center are among the seven members elected to the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
The working group was formed by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and James C. Duff, Director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. It will examine whether changes are needed to the Judiciary’s codes of conduct by undertaking an evaluation of whether its standards of conduct and its procedures for investigating and correcting inappropriate behavior are adequate to ensure exemplary workplace conduct for every judge and every court employee.
Learn more about the Federal Judiciary Workplace Conduct Working Group.
- On the ALI Adviser: This Essay aims to translate federal Indian law and the success of McGirt in order to demonstra… https://t.co/1iJjla9hFY@AmLawInstSep 26
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23