ALI Members Contribute to the First Amendment Law Handbook
Works from ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of UC Berkeley School of Law, Leslie C. Kendrick of UVA Law, Peter M. Shane of OSU Law, and Rodney A. Smolla of Widener University Delaware Law School have been anthologized in the 2018-19 edition of the “First Amendment Law Handbook.”
The handbook is an annual compendium of notable scholarship on First Amendment issues from the prior year, published by Thomson Reuters. It contains authoritative coverage, plus expert analysis and commentary on recent significant developments and projected trends in First Amendment law.
Important topics addressed within this area of law include: religious freedom, campaign finance and political speech, cable television, First Amendment history and theory, hate speech, right of publicity, free speech, copyright, and privacy issues. The handbook also addresses evolving issues like free speech and copyright in cyberspace.
View the full Table of Contents here.
- Congratulations to ALI members Kelly Dermody @LieffCabraser and Judge Judith McConnell on being honored with the… https://t.co/BDeeF2RhyK@AmLawInstAug 19
- Listen now to Part I of “May It Please the Court” with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman and Douglas Laycock. In total t… https://t.co/V1SBbrJ7Tx@AmLawInstAug 19
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15