ALI Members Contribute to the First Amendment Law Handbook
Works from ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of UC Berkeley School of Law, Leslie C. Kendrick of UVA Law, Peter M. Shane of OSU Law, and Rodney A. Smolla of Widener University Delaware Law School have been anthologized in the 2018-19 edition of the “First Amendment Law Handbook.”
The handbook is an annual compendium of notable scholarship on First Amendment issues from the prior year, published by Thomson Reuters. It contains authoritative coverage, plus expert analysis and commentary on recent significant developments and projected trends in First Amendment law.
Important topics addressed within this area of law include: religious freedom, campaign finance and political speech, cable television, First Amendment history and theory, hate speech, right of publicity, free speech, copyright, and privacy issues. The handbook also addresses evolving issues like free speech and copyright in cyberspace.
View the full Table of Contents here.
- ALI was profiled by @VisionariesInc, a documentary series that highlights the stories of nonprofits around the worl… https://t.co/jlgwzEPC3E@AmLawInstJun 24
- An article from ALI Reporters Kevin Reitz @UofMNLawSchool and Cecelia Klingele @WisconsinLaw entitled “Model Penal… https://t.co/hsDke463m2@AmLawInstJun 24
- Carol F. Lee, ALI Council member and @YaleLawSch alum, received ALI's Distinguished Service Award at this year’s An… https://t.co/zaujOzsFVV@AmLawInstJun 21
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?”– In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennif… https://t.co/vZhmSudUsX@AmLawInstJun 20
- Watch @MWildeAnderson of @StanfordLaw discuss her scholarship on geographically concentrated poverty and the growin… https://t.co/llJCVNaAv4@AmLawInstJun 20