ALI Members Contribute to the First Amendment Law Handbook
Works from ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of UC Berkeley School of Law, Leslie C. Kendrick of UVA Law, Peter M. Shane of OSU Law, and Rodney A. Smolla of Widener University Delaware Law School have been anthologized in the 2018-19 edition of the “First Amendment Law Handbook.”
The handbook is an annual compendium of notable scholarship on First Amendment issues from the prior year, published by Thomson Reuters. It contains authoritative coverage, plus expert analysis and commentary on recent significant developments and projected trends in First Amendment law.
Important topics addressed within this area of law include: religious freedom, campaign finance and political speech, cable television, First Amendment history and theory, hate speech, right of publicity, free speech, copyright, and privacy issues. The handbook also addresses evolving issues like free speech and copyright in cyberspace.
View the full Table of Contents here.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26