ALI Members Contribute to the First Amendment Law Handbook
Works from ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of UC Berkeley School of Law, Leslie C. Kendrick of UVA Law, Peter M. Shane of OSU Law, and Rodney A. Smolla of Widener University Delaware Law School have been anthologized in the 2018-19 edition of the “First Amendment Law Handbook.”
The handbook is an annual compendium of notable scholarship on First Amendment issues from the prior year, published by Thomson Reuters. It contains authoritative coverage, plus expert analysis and commentary on recent significant developments and projected trends in First Amendment law.
Important topics addressed within this area of law include: religious freedom, campaign finance and political speech, cable television, First Amendment history and theory, hate speech, right of publicity, free speech, copyright, and privacy issues. The handbook also addresses evolving issues like free speech and copyright in cyberspace.
View the full Table of Contents here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22