ALI Members Contribute to the First Amendment Law Handbook
Works from ALI members Erwin Chemerinsky of UC Berkeley School of Law, Leslie C. Kendrick of UVA Law, Peter M. Shane of OSU Law, and Rodney A. Smolla of Widener University Delaware Law School have been anthologized in the 2018-19 edition of the “First Amendment Law Handbook.”
The handbook is an annual compendium of notable scholarship on First Amendment issues from the prior year, published by Thomson Reuters. It contains authoritative coverage, plus expert analysis and commentary on recent significant developments and projected trends in First Amendment law.
Important topics addressed within this area of law include: religious freedom, campaign finance and political speech, cable television, First Amendment history and theory, hate speech, right of publicity, free speech, copyright, and privacy issues. The handbook also addresses evolving issues like free speech and copyright in cyberspace.
View the full Table of Contents here.
- Day 2 of ALI’s Council meeting includes discussions on two projects: Restatement of Children and the Law and Model… https://t.co/vg9g5QWfC0@AmLawInstOct 18
- In this interview from @NewsHour, @IAmAmnaNawaz discusses police training, race, and use of force with Seth Stought… https://t.co/mh1iSRbQI8@AmLawInstOct 18
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/zQyNksE9An@AmLawInstOct 17
- Today is Day 1 of ALI’s Council meeting in New York, which includes the discussion of five projects: Campus Sexual… https://t.co/SrJEHyVCrH@AmLawInstOct 17
- ALI member Herman Schwartz was recently honored with a symposium hosted by @AUWCL highlighting his contributions to… https://t.co/eYkDRibgmo@AmLawInstOct 15