ALI Reporter Summer 2018
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes coverage of the 95th Annual Meeting, with accounts of actions taken on current projects, award presentations, speakers and special events.
Also included in this issue is a feature on our newest Life Member Class and its successful fundraising campaign.
A copy of the Director's Letter with citations is available here.
- Listen to our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” featuri… https://t.co/QkiGNMGU0J@AmLawInstMar 22
- #TBT to our “Protecting Individual Liberties” episode on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode, Cal. Supreme Court J… https://t.co/Jj7aqS0vaQ@AmLawInstMar 21
- Each ALI project undergoes a substantial review and voting process before it is ready for publication. Learn more a… https://t.co/Y2KCULNqOL@AmLawInstMar 21
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18