“An ALI Restatement on Consumer Contract Law – The European Perspective”
The Humboldt European Law School is hosting the conference “An ALI Restatement on Consumer Contract Law – The European Perspective” on Nov. 23-24. The event is being organized by Stefan Grundmann and Gerhard Wagner.
ALI participants at the event include Omri Ben-Shahar of the University of Chicago Law School and Florencia Marotta-Wurgler of NYU School of Law, Reporters for Restatement of Consumer Contracts, will present the Welcome Address at the conference. A series of lectures will address topics related to the Restatement including contractual liability, comparing the proposed consumer law restatement and European Consumer Law, construction of contract content and terms and others.
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23