Andrew Markus Appointed Honorary Consul of the Republic of Bulgaria
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria has appointed Andrew J. Markus of Carlton Fields as the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Bulgaria. His consular jurisdiction is the state of Florida, with the seat of the Consulate in Miami.
In his role as the Honorary Consul, Mr. Markus will promote trade and academic, cultural, business and professional exchange and arrange for official visits to Florida and from Florida to the Republic of Bulgaria. He will also coordinate with the Bulgarian community of Florida.
Read more here.
- Nancy Kim @CWSL_News recently delivered a talk at @queensulaw. The lecture, “Redefining Consent,” centered on her l… https://t.co/9CrhzDQFZy@AmLawInstJan 21
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10