Andrew Markus Appointed Honorary Consul of the Republic of Bulgaria
The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria has appointed Andrew J. Markus of Carlton Fields as the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Bulgaria. His consular jurisdiction is the state of Florida, with the seat of the Consulate in Miami.
In his role as the Honorary Consul, Mr. Markus will promote trade and academic, cultural, business and professional exchange and arrange for official visits to Florida and from Florida to the Republic of Bulgaria. He will also coordinate with the Bulgarian community of Florida.
Read more here.
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4
- Watch ALI member Curtis Bradley discuss his latest book, "The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law"… https://t.co/e046P89ck8@AmLawInstDec 3