Anita Allen and Matthew Fletcher Elected to the American Philosophical Society
The American Philosophical Society (APS) has elected Anita L. Allen-Castellitto of University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School and Matthew L.M. Fletcher of University of Michigan School of Law as part of its 2022 new members.
APS is composed of scholars from a number of academic backgrounds, honoring extraordinary accomplishments in all fields.
Read more about APS and the 2022 election here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22