The Annual Meeting Is Underway
The 2019 Annual Meeting opened this morning with a welcome from ALI President David F. Levi. Nine projects appear on this year’s agenda, each with Sections that may be voted on for approval.
Here are some of the ways you can follow the action over the next three days:
Follow the Meeting on our Twitter feed at @AmLawInst; updates and photos shared by attendees should include the #ALI96 hashtag.
All Annual Meeting projects are currently featured on The ALI Adviser. In addition to Meeting news on this site, the Adviser will feature content-specific updates.
The Annual Meeting website will include a complete daily update at each day’s adjournment. ALI members will receive a notification that this has been posted via email.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18