The Annual Meeting Is Underway
The 2019 Annual Meeting opened this morning with a welcome from ALI President David F. Levi. Nine projects appear on this year’s agenda, each with Sections that may be voted on for approval.
Here are some of the ways you can follow the action over the next three days:
Follow the Meeting on our Twitter feed at @AmLawInst; updates and photos shared by attendees should include the #ALI96 hashtag.
All Annual Meeting projects are currently featured on The ALI Adviser. In addition to Meeting news on this site, the Adviser will feature content-specific updates.
The Annual Meeting website will include a complete daily update at each day’s adjournment. ALI members will receive a notification that this has been posted via email.
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/wLOBgpTXZE@AmLawInstNov 12
- ALI member and President/CEO of @ConstitutionCtr Jeffrey Rosen has published a new book ‘Conversations with RBG: Ru… https://t.co/HywD3H0qGU@AmLawInstNov 8
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/khURnKl8E4@AmLawInstNov 7
- ALI member and #SCOTUS Associate Justice Elena Kagan recently sat down in conversation with @UofMNLawSchool Prof. R… https://t.co/0jJN9wUnvh@AmLawInstNov 5
- #SCOTUS Associate Justice Ginsburg recently delivered the Herma Hill Kay Memorial Lecture at @BerkeleyLaw. The even… https://t.co/Sxu5uNFXDY@AmLawInstNov 4