Annual Meeting Videos Now Available
Videos from this year's Annual Meeting are now available, including highlights from:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court of the United States
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Goldstein & Russell P.C.
- Presentation of the Henry J. Friendly Medal to Conrad K. Harper
- David R. Rivkin, Immediate Past President, International Bar Association; Debevoise & Plimpton
- Presentation of Early Career Scholars Medal to Co-Recipient Daniel Schwarcz, University of Minnesota Law School
- Wesley S. Williams, Jr., Lockhart Companies Inc.
- 1992 Class Gift Presentation
- Panel Discussion: Crisis Management in Organizations featuring David Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman, Raymond J. Lohier, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Michele Coleman Mayes of New York Public Library, Robert H. Mundheim of Shearman &
Sterling, and John F. Savarese of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16