Annual Meeting Videos Now Available
Videos from this year's Annual Meeting are now available, including highlights from:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court of the United States
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Goldstein & Russell P.C.
- Presentation of the Henry J. Friendly Medal to Conrad K. Harper
- David R. Rivkin, Immediate Past President, International Bar Association; Debevoise & Plimpton
- Presentation of Early Career Scholars Medal to Co-Recipient Daniel Schwarcz, University of Minnesota Law School
- Wesley S. Williams, Jr., Lockhart Companies Inc.
- 1992 Class Gift Presentation
- Panel Discussion: Crisis Management in Organizations featuring David Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman, Raymond J. Lohier, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Michele Coleman Mayes of New York Public Library, Robert H. Mundheim of Shearman &
Sterling, and John F. Savarese of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their expert… https://t.co/vRdKmLQ7v8@AmLawInstOct 19
- Prof. @ayagruber of @ColoLaw takes an in-depth look at “ #MeToo and Mass Incarceration,” on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/wJ4xJxnca2@AmLawInstOct 16