Annual Meeting Videos Now Available
Videos from this year's Annual Meeting are now available, including highlights from:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court of the United States
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Goldstein & Russell P.C.
- Presentation of the Henry J. Friendly Medal to Conrad K. Harper
- David R. Rivkin, Immediate Past President, International Bar Association; Debevoise & Plimpton
- Presentation of Early Career Scholars Medal to Co-Recipient Daniel Schwarcz, University of Minnesota Law School
- Wesley S. Williams, Jr., Lockhart Companies Inc.
- 1992 Class Gift Presentation
- Panel Discussion: Crisis Management in Organizations featuring David Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman, Raymond J. Lohier, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Michele Coleman Mayes of New York Public Library, Robert H. Mundheim of Shearman &
Sterling, and John F. Savarese of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Nancy Kim @CWSL_News recently delivered a talk at @queensulaw. The lecture, “Redefining Consent,” centered on her l… https://t.co/9CrhzDQFZy@AmLawInstJan 21
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10