Annual Meeting Videos Now Available
Videos from this year's Annual Meeting are now available, including highlights from:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court of the United States
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Goldstein & Russell P.C.
- Presentation of the Henry J. Friendly Medal to Conrad K. Harper
- David R. Rivkin, Immediate Past President, International Bar Association; Debevoise & Plimpton
- Presentation of Early Career Scholars Medal to Co-Recipient Daniel Schwarcz, University of Minnesota Law School
- Wesley S. Williams, Jr., Lockhart Companies Inc.
- 1992 Class Gift Presentation
- Panel Discussion: Crisis Management in Organizations featuring David Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman, Raymond J. Lohier, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Michele Coleman Mayes of New York Public Library, Robert H. Mundheim of Shearman &
Sterling, and John F. Savarese of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- ALI Torts Reporter Michael Green @WFULawSchool on Policing. Up next § 11.02 on recording of policing questioning, a… https://t.co/aMspRA9O35@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporter @brandonlgarrett@DukeLaw responds to comments on eyewitness identification procedures #ALI96. Read the d… https://t.co/uq2oiLxKrt@AmLawInstMay 20
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20