Annual Meeting Videos Now Available
Videos from this year's Annual Meeting are now available, including highlights from:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court of the United States
- Thomas C. Goldstein, Goldstein & Russell P.C.
- Presentation of the Henry J. Friendly Medal to Conrad K. Harper
- David R. Rivkin, Immediate Past President, International Bar Association; Debevoise & Plimpton
- Presentation of Early Career Scholars Medal to Co-Recipient Daniel Schwarcz, University of Minnesota Law School
- Wesley S. Williams, Jr., Lockhart Companies Inc.
- 1992 Class Gift Presentation
- Panel Discussion: Crisis Management in Organizations featuring David Sternberg of Brown Brothers Harriman, Raymond J. Lohier, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Michele Coleman Mayes of New York Public Library, Robert H. Mundheim of Shearman &
Sterling, and John F. Savarese of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- ALI Elects 44 New Members https://t.co/uXAVzTQBDf@AmLawInstDec 15
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1