Anthony Scirica to Receive American Inns of Court Professionalism Award
Judge Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has been selected to receive the 2017 American Inns of Court Lewis F. Powell, Jr., Award for Professionalism and Ethics. The award will be presented at the organization’s annual Celebration of Excellence at the Supreme Court of the United States on October 21. Associate Justice Elena Kagan will host the event.
The Lewis F. Powell, Jr., Award for Professionalism and Ethics is awarded each year to a lawyer or judge who has rendered exemplary service in the areas of legal excellence, professionalism, and ethics.
Read the full press release.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15