Anthony Scirica to Receive American Inns of Court Professionalism Award
Judge Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit has been selected to receive the 2017 American Inns of Court Lewis F. Powell, Jr., Award for Professionalism and Ethics. The award will be presented at the organization’s annual Celebration of Excellence at the Supreme Court of the United States on October 21. Associate Justice Elena Kagan will host the event.
The Lewis F. Powell, Jr., Award for Professionalism and Ethics is awarded each year to a lawyer or judge who has rendered exemplary service in the areas of legal excellence, professionalism, and ethics.
Read the full press release.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21