Antonia Hernández Appointed to Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries Board of Directors
The Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries board of directors has appointed ALI member Antonia Hernández as a member of the board. Ms. Hernández is president and CEO of the California Community Foundation, one of the largest and most active philanthropic organizations in California.
Ms. Hernández joined the California Community Foundation as president and CEO in 2004, where she leads a foundation with a mission to strengthen Los Angeles County communities and improve quality of life for all.
“We are thrilled to welcome Antonia Hernández to the Forest Lawn Board of Directors,” said Darin Drabing, Forest Lawn President and CEO. “She brings more than four decades of remarkable achievement in civic engagement, public policy and community development that will truly benefit and advance Forest Lawn’s mission.”
Read full article here.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26