ASU Law Creates Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law has announced the creation of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship, in honor of ALI member Jonathan Rose and his wife, Wendy.
Professor Rose is the Willard H. Pedrick Distinguished Research Scholar Emeritus, and has served on the ASU Law faculty for over 50 years.
“I have been supporting scholarships for students for the last decade and will continue to do so,” Professor Rose remarked on the creation of the Professorship. “Now it is time to also support the faculty and thus, my endowment of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professor of Law.”
Learn more here.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26