ASU Law Creates Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law has announced the creation of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship, in honor of ALI member Jonathan Rose and his wife, Wendy.
Professor Rose is the Willard H. Pedrick Distinguished Research Scholar Emeritus, and has served on the ASU Law faculty for over 50 years.
“I have been supporting scholarships for students for the last decade and will continue to do so,” Professor Rose remarked on the creation of the Professorship. “Now it is time to also support the faculty and thus, my endowment of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professor of Law.”
Learn more here.
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19