Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year
Susman Godfrey partner, Barry Barnett, has been named by Best Lawyers of America as the “2017 Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Barnett also recently became a Trustee of the New-York Historical Society (NYHS) and joined the Executive Committee of the Center for American and International Law (CAIL). He has served as a CAIL Trustee for several years.
Mr. Barnett champions business clients in high-stakes disputes nationwide, with a focus on antitrust, energy, and intellectual property matters. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York, has offices in Dallas, Houston, and New York, and is a member of his firm’s Executive Committee.
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1
- 2018 ABF Fellows Awards Honorees: Carrie Menkel-Meadow and Amelia Boss @UCILaw@DrexelKlinehttps://t.co/0U1wwtTP3Q@AmLawInstNov 30