Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year
Susman Godfrey partner, Barry Barnett, has been named by Best Lawyers of America as the “2017 Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Barnett also recently became a Trustee of the New-York Historical Society (NYHS) and joined the Executive Committee of the Center for American and International Law (CAIL). He has served as a CAIL Trustee for several years.
Mr. Barnett champions business clients in high-stakes disputes nationwide, with a focus on antitrust, energy, and intellectual property matters. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York, has offices in Dallas, Houston, and New York, and is a member of his firm’s Executive Committee.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15