Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year
Susman Godfrey partner, Barry Barnett, has been named by Best Lawyers of America as the “2017 Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Barnett also recently became a Trustee of the New-York Historical Society (NYHS) and joined the Executive Committee of the Center for American and International Law (CAIL). He has served as a CAIL Trustee for several years.
Mr. Barnett champions business clients in high-stakes disputes nationwide, with a focus on antitrust, energy, and intellectual property matters. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York, has offices in Dallas, Houston, and New York, and is a member of his firm’s Executive Committee.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16