Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year
Susman Godfrey partner, Barry Barnett, has been named by Best Lawyers of America as the “2017 Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Barnett also recently became a Trustee of the New-York Historical Society (NYHS) and joined the Executive Committee of the Center for American and International Law (CAIL). He has served as a CAIL Trustee for several years.
Mr. Barnett champions business clients in high-stakes disputes nationwide, with a focus on antitrust, energy, and intellectual property matters. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York, has offices in Dallas, Houston, and New York, and is a member of his firm’s Executive Committee.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23