Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year
Susman Godfrey partner, Barry Barnett, has been named by Best Lawyers of America as the “2017 Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Barnett also recently became a Trustee of the New-York Historical Society (NYHS) and joined the Executive Committee of the Center for American and International Law (CAIL). He has served as a CAIL Trustee for several years.
Mr. Barnett champions business clients in high-stakes disputes nationwide, with a focus on antitrust, energy, and intellectual property matters. He is licensed to practice in Texas and New York, has offices in Dallas, Houston, and New York, and is a member of his firm’s Executive Committee.
- Elizabeth Cabraser Named Lead Counsel of Fiat Chrysler https://t.co/iD0LrORvkX@AmLawInstJun 23
- Commercial Court upholds right of insurer to avoid policy for misrepresentation and non-disclosure - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/djOEwYowbH@AmLawInstJun 20
- Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year https://t.co/oPjnwwliRL@AmLawInstJun 16
- Establishing Best Practices for Stop Data Collection - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ddYqYmXwuM@AmLawInstJun 16
- Jurisdiction in the Fourth Restatement of Foreign Relations Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/10lFWuKDdd@AmLawInstJun 16