Behind the Trial: Evan R. Chesler
McKool Smith and Benchmark Litigation have collaborated to produce “Behind the Trial,” a podcast series featuring thoughtful discussions with the nation’s most iconic trial lawyers. ALI Council member Evan R. Chesler of Cravath is featured in a two-part episode.
In Part One, Mr. Chesler discusses the keys of persuasion, common traits of an effective trial lawyer, the significance of the “people factor,” and how versatility is critical in the courtroom. In Part Two, he discusses the significance of the jury trial to American democracy, the limits and pitfalls of using humor in the courtroom, and the importance of maintaining credibility with a jury.
The series is hosted by trial lawyer Courtland Reichman, Managing Principal of McKool Smith’s Silicon Valley and Los Angeles offices.
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18