Behind the Trial: Evan R. Chesler
McKool Smith and Benchmark Litigation have collaborated to produce “Behind the Trial,” a podcast series featuring thoughtful discussions with the nation’s most iconic trial lawyers. ALI Council member Evan R. Chesler of Cravath is featured in a two-part episode.
In Part One, Mr. Chesler discusses the keys of persuasion, common traits of an effective trial lawyer, the significance of the “people factor,” and how versatility is critical in the courtroom. In Part Two, he discusses the significance of the jury trial to American democracy, the limits and pitfalls of using humor in the courtroom, and the importance of maintaining credibility with a jury.
The series is hosted by trial lawyer Courtland Reichman, Managing Principal of McKool Smith’s Silicon Valley and Los Angeles offices.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5