Berkeley Law Profiles ALI Reporters
The ALI projects on Copyright and Data Privacy are highlighted in an article about two professors at UC Berkeley Law who serve as Reporters on the projects. Read about Molly Van Houweling, Associate Reporter on Restatement of the Law, Copyright, and Paul Schwartz, Reporter on Principles of the Law, Data Privacy, in the latest issue of Transcript, the quarterly magazine of the Berkeley Center for Law & Technology.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19