Berkeley Law Profiles ALI Reporters
The ALI projects on Copyright and Data Privacy are highlighted in an article about two professors at UC Berkeley Law who serve as Reporters on the projects. Read about Molly Van Houweling, Associate Reporter on Restatement of the Law, Copyright, and Paul Schwartz, Reporter on Principles of the Law, Data Privacy, in the latest issue of Transcript, the quarterly magazine of the Berkeley Center for Law & Technology.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26