Brandon Garrett’s Q&A with Vox
UVA Law professor Brandon L. Garrett recently had an interview with Vox on the decline of the death penalty and what it means for the criminal justice system. Professor Garrett serves as an Associate Reporter on the Policing Principles project.
Read the full conversation on Vox.
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1
- 2018 ABF Fellows Awards Honorees: Carrie Menkel-Meadow and Amelia Boss @UCILaw@DrexelKlinehttps://t.co/0U1wwtTP3Q@AmLawInstNov 30