Brian Fitzpatrick Is the 2022 Recipient of Civil Justice Scholarship Award
Brian T. Fitzpatrick of Vanderbilt University Law School is a recipient of the 2022 Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil Justice Institute. The award is given periodically to published legal academics whose current scholarly legal research is focused on civil justice topics.
Fitzpatrick is recognized for his book The Conservative Case for Class Actions, where he explores the importance of class action litigation from a conservative point of view.
Learn more about the Civil Justice Scholarship Award here.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20