Bryan Stevenson on Racial Justice
In a recent Pacific Standard interview, Bryan Stevenson of the Equal Justice Initiative explores the effects of institutionalized racism in America and shares his thoughts on achieving racial and economic justice.
As the founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama, Mr. Stevenson has initiated major new anti-poverty and anti-discrimination efforts challenging the legacy of racial inequality in America.
Mr. Stevenson will be speaking at ALI's 95th Annual Meeting in May.
Read the full Pacific Standard article.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15