Bryan Stevenson on Racial Justice
In a recent Pacific Standard interview, Bryan Stevenson of the Equal Justice Initiative explores the effects of institutionalized racism in America and shares his thoughts on achieving racial and economic justice.
As the founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama, Mr. Stevenson has initiated major new anti-poverty and anti-discrimination efforts challenging the legacy of racial inequality in America.
Mr. Stevenson will be speaking at ALI's 95th Annual Meeting in May.
Read the full Pacific Standard article.
- Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview https://t.co/f9XT9VXU9t@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Supporting graduate student survivors of sexual misconduct https://t.co/oa92ZVfYl0@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Not-for-Profit Compliance: Doing More With Less - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/XzdaMdn9jV@AmLawInstFeb 21
- Kenneth Gallant Named Ben J. Altheimer Professor of Law https://t.co/vdoYiOXsUe@AmLawInstFeb 21
- The 95th Annual Meeting will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. May 21-23 https://t.co/l1prITxrUjhttps://t.co/bMHbCATDHp@AmLawInstFeb 15