Bryan Stevenson on Racial Justice
In a recent Pacific Standard interview, Bryan Stevenson of the Equal Justice Initiative explores the effects of institutionalized racism in America and shares his thoughts on achieving racial and economic justice.
As the founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama, Mr. Stevenson has initiated major new anti-poverty and anti-discrimination efforts challenging the legacy of racial inequality in America.
Mr. Stevenson will be speaking at ALI's 95th Annual Meeting in May.
Read the full Pacific Standard article.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14