Bryan Stevenson on Racial Justice
In a recent Pacific Standard interview, Bryan Stevenson of the Equal Justice Initiative explores the effects of institutionalized racism in America and shares his thoughts on achieving racial and economic justice.
As the founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama, Mr. Stevenson has initiated major new anti-poverty and anti-discrimination efforts challenging the legacy of racial inequality in America.
Mr. Stevenson will be speaking at ALI's 95th Annual Meeting in May.
Read the full Pacific Standard article.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23