Catherine Rogers Delivers Keynote at Cambridge Arbitration Day
Catherine A. Rogers of Penn State Law School delivered the keynote address at Cambridge Arbitration Day , which was held at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
The daylong event, organized by the Cambridge University Graduate Law Society, also featured fellow ALI member Richard Fentiman.
Cambridge Arbitration Day brings together scholars, practitioners and students from around the world to discuss the latest developments in international arbitration. This year’s conference will explore international arbitration as a market.
In her keynote speech, “Competition in the International Arbitration Market: A Race to the Top?” Professor Rogers discussed how, in the marketplace for international arbitration, competition is everywhere.
Professor Rogers serves as an Associate Reporter on the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration.
- Charitable Nonprofits project is in session. Project participants discuss solicitation, restrictions on charitable… https://t.co/BxZCnnarZu@AmLawInstSep 21
- Watch “ALI’s Drafting Process Educating the Next Generation of Lawyers” @jill_horwitz@UCLA_Lawhttps://t.co/Qn3udmOcQp@AmLawInstSep 20
- A quote from our 1st Director, William Draper Lewis: “The preparation of an adequate Restatement of any Subject is… https://t.co/yhc5syWNMO@AmLawInstSep 20
- Read "Decarceration Strategies: How 5 States Achieved Substantial Prison Population Reductions" on The ALI Adviser https://t.co/J0x0h6jiXt@AmLawInstSep 20
- As we continue our project meetings this fall we want to share some information about the important work that takes… https://t.co/7faFKELh4T@AmLawInstSep 19