Cedric Chao Named a Top 100 Lawyer in California by the Daily Journal
Cedric C. Chao of DLA Piper was named one of the Top 100 Lawyers in California by the Daily Journal in recognition of his representation of one of China’s largest state-owned enterprises in an international arbitration matter conducted in Texas.
Mr. Chao is a US member of the ICC Arbitration Commission, serves on the American Arbitration Association/ICDR Council, and is an Adviser to the Restatement of the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration.
Read more here.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19