Charitable Nonprofits Project Featured at 2019 NASCO/NAAG Conference
Jill R. Horwitz, Reporter on the Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations project and Vice Dean for Faculty and Intellectual Life and Professor of Law at UCLA Law, presented “Restatement on Charities” at the joint conference of The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) and The National Association of State Charity Officials (NASCO). Professor Horwitz presented alongside Karin Kunstler-Goldman, New York Assistant Attorney General, and Mark Pacella, Pennsylvania Chief Deputy Attorney General.
NAAG serves as the national forum for attorneys general and their staff to collaboratively and effectively address issues important to their work and provides resources to support the work of the offices of attorneys general in protecting the Rule of Law and the United States Constitution.
NASCO is an association of state offices (attorneys general, secretaries of state and other offices) charged with oversight of charitable organizations and charitable solicitation in the United States. NASCO provides a forum for states to communicate and collaborate on matters of common interest related to charities oversight and enforcement.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20