Charles E. Griffin Appointed to DRI Steering Committee
Charles E. Griffin of Butler Snow has been appointed to the Defense Research Institute’s (DRI) insurance roundtable steering committee. Mr. Griffin has experience in complex litigation and insurance defense. DRI is host to 29 committees that develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice. A number of the committees also have specialized litigation groups that focus on specific areas of practice.
An ALI member since 2010, Mr. Griffin serves as a Members Consultative Group participant on several projects, including Consumer Contracts, Economic Harm Torts, and Liability Insurance.
Read the full Butler Snow article.
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI Council members Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Suzanne Goldberg @ColumbiaLaw discuss the methods of reporting… https://t.co/mjWjDrqbn5@AmLawInstJan 18
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17
- The Wisdom of Crowds™ - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2O88Oxh2hH@AmLawInstJan 16