Charles E. Griffin Appointed to DRI Steering Committee
Charles E. Griffin of Butler Snow has been appointed to the Defense Research Institute’s (DRI) insurance roundtable steering committee. Mr. Griffin has experience in complex litigation and insurance defense. DRI is host to 29 committees that develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice. A number of the committees also have specialized litigation groups that focus on specific areas of practice.
An ALI member since 2010, Mr. Griffin serves as a Members Consultative Group participant on several projects, including Consumer Contracts, Economic Harm Torts, and Liability Insurance.
Read the full Butler Snow article.
- In the video below, Liability Insurance project Reporter @kyledlogue discusses Long Tail Claims, and the issues sur… https://t.co/AfCdk0guo1@AmLawInstApr 25
- U.S. Supreme Court will not hear Bostic case on long sentences for juveniles by @rlippmann - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/rccxLXhgb8@AmLawInstApr 25
- Behind the Trial: Evan R. Chesler https://t.co/tj9KXnd9Dn@AmLawInstApr 25
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record according to @ccresourcecentr- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24