Charles E. Griffin Appointed to DRI Steering Committee
Charles E. Griffin of Butler Snow has been appointed to the Defense Research Institute’s (DRI) insurance roundtable steering committee. Mr. Griffin has experience in complex litigation and insurance defense. DRI is host to 29 committees that develop ongoing and critical dialogue about areas of practice. A number of the committees also have specialized litigation groups that focus on specific areas of practice.
An ALI member since 2010, Mr. Griffin serves as a Members Consultative Group participant on several projects, including Consumer Contracts, Economic Harm Torts, and Liability Insurance.
Read the full Butler Snow article.
- Copy: Learn more about this week’s project meeting, Principles of the Law Compliance, Enforcement, and Risk Managem… https://t.co/PefiOvHmSo@AmLawInstOct 22
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18