Evan Chesler Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Evan R. Chesler of Cravath, Swaine & Moore is a recipient of NY Law Journal’s 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. Recipients of this prestigious award are described as having “made an impact on the legal community and the practice of law over an entire career.”
Mr. Chesler, along with the other winners, will be profiled in the New York Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazine and honored Oct. 10 at the New York Legal Awards at Tribeca 360 in New York City.
Read the full article here [Registration required].
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5