Evan Chesler Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Evan R. Chesler of Cravath, Swaine & Moore is a recipient of NY Law Journal’s 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. Recipients of this prestigious award are described as having “made an impact on the legal community and the practice of law over an entire career.”
Mr. Chesler, along with the other winners, will be profiled in the New York Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazine and honored Oct. 10 at the New York Legal Awards at Tribeca 360 in New York City.
Read the full article here [Registration required].
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16