Evan Chesler Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Evan R. Chesler of Cravath, Swaine & Moore is a recipient of NY Law Journal’s 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. Recipients of this prestigious award are described as having “made an impact on the legal community and the practice of law over an entire career.”
Mr. Chesler, along with the other winners, will be profiled in the New York Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazine and honored Oct. 10 at the New York Legal Awards at Tribeca 360 in New York City.
Read the full article here [Registration required].
- In a recent article for Law360 Access to Justice, @ANatapoff of @UCILaw examines the misdemeanor process in the U.S… https://t.co/kk8J2c4Q22@AmLawInstJun 19
- Watch Retired #SCOTUS Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy’s full remarks upon receiving ALI's Henry J. Friendly Me… https://t.co/GGSpSsRDLT@AmLawInstJun 19
- #SCOTUS opinion in Gamble v. United States cites Restatement 4th of Foreign Relations Law § 481 and Restatement 2nd… https://t.co/tamGUHav6Z@AmLawInstJun 18
- Nonprofits project Adviser Andrew Grumet @DrinkerBiddle talks with Patrick Rooney @IUPhilanthropy about charitable… https://t.co/JaaNsXdPfG@AmLawInstJun 18
- At this year’s #ALI96 Annual Meeting, ALI membership voted to approve Principles of Data Privacy, marking the compl… https://t.co/k9I2nA5tN3@AmLawInstJun 14