Evan Chesler Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Evan R. Chesler of Cravath, Swaine & Moore is a recipient of NY Law Journal’s 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award. Recipients of this prestigious award are described as having “made an impact on the legal community and the practice of law over an entire career.”
Mr. Chesler, along with the other winners, will be profiled in the New York Law Journal’s upcoming Professional Excellence magazine and honored Oct. 10 at the New York Legal Awards at Tribeca 360 in New York City.
Read the full article here [Registration required].
- Congratulations to ALI members Kelly Dermody @LieffCabraser and Judge Judith McConnell on being honored with the… https://t.co/BDeeF2RhyK@AmLawInstAug 19
- Listen now to Part I of “May It Please the Court” with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman and Douglas Laycock. In total t… https://t.co/V1SBbrJ7Tx@AmLawInstAug 19
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15