Child Exploitation and Trafficking
T. Markus Funk of Perkins Coie and Virginia M. Kendall of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois have published the second edition of their book, Child Exploitation and Trafficking: Examining Global Enforcement and Supply Chain Challenges, and U.S. Responses (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers) (Foreword by ALI Life member Richard A. Posner of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit).
From the publisher:
The book covers the history and present-day realities of the epidemic of child sexual exploitation, the use of trafficked labor in business supply chains, and the law enforcement and legislative efforts to combat it. Written from the perspective of those who have spent their careers investigating, prosecuting, and adjudicating these cases, as well as counseling companies on supply compliance, the authors provide fresh, practical thinking to this challenging legal area.
Child Exploitation has been widely cited by courts as well as in scholarly and mainstream articles, and is used in various training contexts within and outside of the United States.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5