Chris Odinet Named to Endowed Faculty Position
Christopher K. Odinet of University of Iowa College of Law has been appointed the Michael and Brenda Sandler Faculty Fellow in Corporate Law. The fellowship was established in recognition of the role that Iowa Law had on Michael Sandler’s career as well as his service to the Iowa Law School Foundation.
Odinet specializes in commercial/consumer finance and real estate with an emphasis on mortgage lending and financial regulation. He is a participant in the Members Consultative Group for the Uniform Commercial Code, the Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property, and the Restatement of the Law, Consumer Contracts.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30