Christiane Wendehorst Named Co-Chair of German Data Ethics Committee
Christiane Wendehorst is now the co-chair of the German Data Ethics Committee. The Committee is a newly established body whose mission is to advise the German government and develop ethical guidelines, along with suggestions for their implementation, in areas such as artificial intelligence, algorithmic decision making, and the data economy.
The committee aims to address many of the questions that arise as technology progresses, such as the effect of these advances change the lives of citizens, businesses and society as a whole, and the role of these new technologies in the future.
Read more here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29