Christopher Eisgruber Delivers Adams Lecture
Christopher L. Eisgruber of Princeton University delivered the inaugural Hon. Arlin M. Adams Lecture on Law, Religion and the First Amendment on Nov. 12 at University of Pennsylvania Carey School of Law. His speech was entitled “Contested Civility: Free Speech and Inclusivity on Campus.”
The lectureship honors Judge Arlin M. Adams, a Penn Law Alum who served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and was a leading figure in the Philadelphia legal community for much of his life.
More information on the event here.
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to our newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their expert… https://t.co/vRdKmLQ7v8@AmLawInstOct 19
- Prof. @ayagruber of @ColoLaw takes an in-depth look at “ #MeToo and Mass Incarceration,” on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/wJ4xJxnca2@AmLawInstOct 16
- #ICYMI "Election 2020: When Are Results Official and What Happens if Results Are Disputed" on #ReasonablySpeaking.… https://t.co/eUOz2V6eBu@AmLawInstOct 14
- Tune in tomorrow hear ALI member @JeannieSGersen of @Harvard_Law deliver the 2020-21 Una’s Lecture. https://t.co/PKnQVUYyRW@AmLawInstOct 13