Christopher Eisgruber Delivers Adams Lecture
Christopher L. Eisgruber of Princeton University delivered the inaugural Hon. Arlin M. Adams Lecture on Law, Religion and the First Amendment on Nov. 12 at University of Pennsylvania Carey School of Law. His speech was entitled “Contested Civility: Free Speech and Inclusivity on Campus.”
The lectureship honors Judge Arlin M. Adams, a Penn Law Alum who served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and was a leading figure in the Philadelphia legal community for much of his life.
More information on the event here.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26