Christopher Eisgruber Delivers Adams Lecture
Christopher L. Eisgruber of Princeton University delivered the inaugural Hon. Arlin M. Adams Lecture on Law, Religion and the First Amendment on Nov. 12 at University of Pennsylvania Carey School of Law. His speech was entitled “Contested Civility: Free Speech and Inclusivity on Campus.”
The lectureship honors Judge Arlin M. Adams, a Penn Law Alum who served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and was a leading figure in the Philadelphia legal community for much of his life.
More information on the event here.
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4
- Watch ALI member Curtis Bradley discuss his latest book, "The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law"… https://t.co/e046P89ck8@AmLawInstDec 3