Christopher Eisgruber Delivers Adams Lecture
Christopher L. Eisgruber of Princeton University delivered the inaugural Hon. Arlin M. Adams Lecture on Law, Religion and the First Amendment on Nov. 12 at University of Pennsylvania Carey School of Law. His speech was entitled “Contested Civility: Free Speech and Inclusivity on Campus.”
The lectureship honors Judge Arlin M. Adams, a Penn Law Alum who served on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and was a leading figure in the Philadelphia legal community for much of his life.
More information on the event here.
- Nancy Kim @CWSL_News recently delivered a talk at @queensulaw. The lecture, “Redefining Consent,” centered on her l… https://t.co/9CrhzDQFZy@AmLawInstJan 21
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10