Christopher Seeger Recognized for Tort Litigation
Christopher A. Seeger of Seeger Weiss has earned a place among Law360’s 2018 Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar for his work on a drug lawsuit that won patients who suffered heart attacks over $300 million.
Mr. Seeger serves as co-lead counsel in litigation claiming AbbVie Inc., among several other drug manufacturers, fraudulently promoted and marketed various testosterone replacement therapy gel products.
The article highlights Mr. Seeger’s success in litigation and his approach to cases.
Read the full Law360 article. [Subscription required]
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16
- ALI Council member Ketanji Brown Jackson has been confirmed by the Senate to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C.… https://t.co/6zcuQyDffx@AmLawInstJun 15
- Anton Hajjar was confirmed by the Senate to serve on the Postal Board of Governors, marking a full complement of go… https://t.co/znWUH9ZMY9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10