Christopher Seeger Recognized for Tort Litigation
Christopher A. Seeger of Seeger Weiss has earned a place among Law360’s 2018 Titans of the Plaintiffs Bar for his work on a drug lawsuit that won patients who suffered heart attacks over $300 million.
Mr. Seeger serves as co-lead counsel in litigation claiming AbbVie Inc., among several other drug manufacturers, fraudulently promoted and marketed various testosterone replacement therapy gel products.
The article highlights Mr. Seeger’s success in litigation and his approach to cases.
Read the full Law360 article. [Subscription required]
- #SCOTUS cites Restatement Second of Judgments in Pereida v. Wilkins, holding that “certain nonpermanent aliens seek… https://t.co/WQMK0pDtej@AmLawInstMar 5
- Written in collaboration with the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, ALI member @profamandatyler of @BerkeleyLaw has… https://t.co/0ESXqn5Llx@AmLawInstMar 4
- Learn more about our joint project with @ELI_Secretariat, Principles for a Data Economy, on the newly launched webs… https://t.co/qiRCkj6iCL@AmLawInstMar 4
- This Friday, March 5, the @bwln_nyu is hosting its 2021 symposium on Politics, Power, and Women’s Leadership. The e… https://t.co/ZiocMnsyC8@AmLawInstMar 4
- ALI member @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw has written “Autopsy of a Crime Lab: Exposing the Flaws in Forensics.” The… https://t.co/VD0Lq4LNUi@AmLawInstMar 3