Constitutional Priorities in the First 100 Days
On Jan. 27, Paul D. Clement of Kirkland & Ellis and Neal Katyal of Hogan Lovells are participating in a discussion hosted by Georgetown Law on the Biden administration's “Constitutional Priorities in the First 100 Days.”
From the event description:
Two leading members of the Supreme Court bar, Paul Clement and Neal Katyal, have both led the U.S. Solicitor General’s Office during past transitions. Join them for a conversation on how the new Biden administration may change government positions in pending Supreme Court cases, how the transition could impact the Court itself, and analysis of Trump’s expected impeachment defense that a post-presidency trial is unconstitutional.
Learn more and livestream the event here.
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16
- ALI Council member Ketanji Brown Jackson has been confirmed by the Senate to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C.… https://t.co/6zcuQyDffx@AmLawInstJun 15
- Anton Hajjar was confirmed by the Senate to serve on the Postal Board of Governors, marking a full complement of go… https://t.co/znWUH9ZMY9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10