‘Conversations with RBG’ By Jeffrey Rosen
President and CEO of The National Constitution Center Jeffrey Rosen has published a new book, Conversations with RBG: Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Life, Love, Liberty, and Law. In this prolific work, Mr. Rosen provides readers with an intimate look at the life, career, and personal philosophies of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, as told in her own words.
From the publisher:
This remarkable book presents a unique portrait of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, drawing on more than twenty years of conversations with Jeffrey Rosen, starting in the 1990s and continuing through the Trump era. Rosen, a veteran legal journalist, scholar, and president of the National Constitution Center, shares with us the justice’s observations on a variety of topics, and her intellect, compassion, sense of humor, and humanity shine through. The affection they have for each other as friends is apparent in their banter and in their shared love for the Constitution—and for opera.
In Conversations with RBG, Justice Ginsburg discusses the future of Roe v. Wade, her favorite dissents, the cases she would most like to see overruled, the #MeToo movement, how to be a good listener, how to lead a productive and compassionate life, and of course the future of the Supreme Court itself. These frank exchanges illuminate the steely determination, self-mastery, and wit that have inspired Americans of all ages to embrace the woman known to all as “Notorious RBG.”
Whatever the topic, Justice Ginsburg always has something interesting—and often surprising—to say. And while few of us will ever have the opportunity to chat with her face-to-face, Jeffrey Rosen brings us by her side as never before. Conversations with RBG is a deeply felt portrait of an American hero.
Read more and purchase the book here.
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1
- In response to the growing legal needs as a result of COVID-19 @ABAesq has created a nationwide task force of volun… https://t.co/tZ42R6rNRB@AmLawInstApr 1
- Now Available – Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, covers four principal areas of to… https://t.co/WniUKBI6co@AmLawInstMar 31