Courting Death Takes Grand Prize at Hamilton Book Awards
Courting Death: The Supreme Court and Capital Punishment, authored by Carol S. Steiker of Harvard Law School and Jordan M. Steiker of the University of Texas School of Law, has won the 2017 University of Texas Austin Co-op Robert W. Hamilton Book Award. This is the highest honor for literary achievement given by the university to UT Austin authors.
Learn more about the Hamilton Award and Courting Death: The Supreme Court and Capital Punishment.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20