Curtis Bradley Joins University of Chicago Law School
Curtis A. Bradley has joined the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School.
“In my view, no other law school in the country can match the vibrancy of the University of Chicago Law School’s intellectual culture,” said Bradley in the announcement. “With its roundtable discussions, intense workshops, sharing of draft work, and frequent collaborations, it is the sort of place that makes everyone there better, and I want to benefit from and contribute to the energy and ambition of the place.”
Bradley graduated from Harvard Law School in 1988 and clerked for David Ebel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and Bryon White of the U.S. Supreme Court. An ALI member since 2013, Bradley served as Associate Reporter on Restatement of the Law Fourth, Foreign Relations Law of the United States – Treaties.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26