Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown
The Daily Journal, a periodical dedicated to providing California attorneys with updates on the courts and the legal community, has published a judicial profile on M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
McKeown began her career as a trailblazing attorney at Perkins Coie LLP representing some of the biggest companies in the tech industry. Now, she is set to complete her second decade on the bench this year. During that time, attorneys say, she has emerged as a thoughtful and deliberate judge, uniquely attuned to the difficulties of applying a legal precedent to technological issues legislators could have never have imagined.
Read the full Daily Journal article [subscription required]
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1