Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown
The Daily Journal, a periodical dedicated to providing California attorneys with updates on the courts and the legal community, has published a judicial profile on M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
McKeown began her career as a trailblazing attorney at Perkins Coie LLP representing some of the biggest companies in the tech industry. Now, she is set to complete her second decade on the bench this year. During that time, attorneys say, she has emerged as a thoughtful and deliberate judge, uniquely attuned to the difficulties of applying a legal precedent to technological issues legislators could have never have imagined.
Read the full Daily Journal article [subscription required]
- In this video, project Reporters Ken Simons and Jonathan Cardi discuss what makes a confinement an intentional tort… https://t.co/NycHrEBqFF@AmLawInstApr 23
- Democracy in the Balance https://t.co/tngLk851xL@AmLawInstApr 23
- Parental Authority and Responsibility for Medical Care - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/IsoEnY2cSM@AmLawInstApr 20
- UNC must disclose sexual assault findings, judges rule - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/EwjPHbYHEC@AmLawInstApr 19
- CDC Chief Takes Steps to Comply with Ethics Rules - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ObWzeOlGK9@AmLawInstApr 18