Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown
The Daily Journal, a periodical dedicated to providing California attorneys with updates on the courts and the legal community, has published a judicial profile on M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
McKeown began her career as a trailblazing attorney at Perkins Coie LLP representing some of the biggest companies in the tech industry. Now, she is set to complete her second decade on the bench this year. During that time, attorneys say, she has emerged as a thoughtful and deliberate judge, uniquely attuned to the difficulties of applying a legal precedent to technological issues legislators could have never have imagined.
Read the full Daily Journal article [subscription required]
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14