Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown
The Daily Journal, a periodical dedicated to providing California attorneys with updates on the courts and the legal community, has published a judicial profile on M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
McKeown began her career as a trailblazing attorney at Perkins Coie LLP representing some of the biggest companies in the tech industry. Now, she is set to complete her second decade on the bench this year. During that time, attorneys say, she has emerged as a thoughtful and deliberate judge, uniquely attuned to the difficulties of applying a legal precedent to technological issues legislators could have never have imagined.
Read the full Daily Journal article [subscription required]
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8