Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown
The Daily Journal, a periodical dedicated to providing California attorneys with updates on the courts and the legal community, has published a judicial profile on M. Margaret McKeown of the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
McKeown began her career as a trailblazing attorney at Perkins Coie LLP representing some of the biggest companies in the tech industry. Now, she is set to complete her second decade on the bench this year. During that time, attorneys say, she has emerged as a thoughtful and deliberate judge, uniquely attuned to the difficulties of applying a legal precedent to technological issues legislators could have never have imagined.
Read the full Daily Journal article [subscription required]
- Copy: Learn more about this week’s project meeting, Principles of the Law Compliance, Enforcement, and Risk Managem… https://t.co/PefiOvHmSo@AmLawInstOct 22
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18