Daniel Rodriguez to Present at University of Arkansas Lecture
Daniel B. Rodriguez of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law is scheduled to speak at the University of Arkansas School of Law during its Hartman Hotz Lecture in Law and Liberal Arts. His lecture, “Federalism During and After Trump,” will examine topics such as immigration, medical care and insurance, marijuana policy, and other issues that have caused tension between national, state and municipal governments during the first year of the Trump administration.
Dean Rodriguez’s academic interests include statutory interpretation, federal and state constitutional law and the law-business-technology interface. He teaches Contemporary Issues in Internet and Privacy Law II; Law, Legal Institutions and the New Political Economy; Legal and Regulatory Process; Legal Innovation; and State Constitutional Law and Contemporary Public Policy.
The lecture will take place on February 6.
Read the University of Arkansas announcement.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20