Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24