Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, and the potential for a larger-than-aver… https://t.co/TvAZoe1Jao@AmLawInstApr 6
- An interview with ALI member and @Harvard_Law professor @JeannieSGersen about her thoughts on teaching remotely wit… https://t.co/4Py0xxNXEs@AmLawInstApr 6
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/3KxZFaC163@AmLawInstApr 3
- . @MoLawyersMedia has chosen ALI member and @MizzouLaw Dean Lyrissa Lidsky ( @LidskyLidsky) as its 2020 Woman of the… https://t.co/JmFd9SnzgI@AmLawInstApr 2
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2