Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10
- Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Fellow of the Yale Corporation and Senior Counsel at @ChoateLLP, will sit down in conv… https://t.co/jhNrw1278B@AmLawInstJan 9