Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- ALI member @StephenESachs to join the @Harvard_Law faculty as the inaugural Antonin Scalia Professor of Law, effect… https://t.co/bKgb3qa0ZQ@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/PSVMhU5m1A@AmLawInstApr 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking: Four veteran ALI Reporters explore what it takes to complete an ALI project, fe… https://t.co/2hypb77yaV@AmLawInstApr 21
- The spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/85M2822Cy0@AmLawInstApr 21
- Paul W. Grimm (D. Md.) and Lee H. Rosenthal (S.D. Tex.) will present at the @BolchJudicial CLE coinciding with the… https://t.co/uHDPsK4pdE@AmLawInstApr 20