Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- Supreme Court of United Kingdom Cites Restatement of the Law, the U.S. Law of International Commercial and Investor… https://t.co/NE9ecRHrbu@AmLawInstAug 4
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. https://t.co/Cir8RF9haQhttps://t.co/KksMpwqZit@AmLawInstAug 3
- Florencia Marotta-Wurgler of @nyulaw was quoted in the recent @nytimes article discussing Amazon's shift away from… https://t.co/YkulCIAhLV@AmLawInstAug 3
- Kenneth C. Frazier @merck will be honored by the @PHLBizJournal with the 2021 Diversity Leaders in Business Awards… https://t.co/jPoNzpEMAE@AmLawInstAug 2
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30