Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- ALI member and President/CEO of @ConstitutionCtr Jeffrey Rosen has published a new book ‘Conversations with RBG: Ru… https://t.co/HywD3H0qGU@AmLawInstNov 8
- In "Toward Clearer Guidance on Drafting Principles of the Law," ALI Director Richard Revesz ( @nyulaw) addresses thr… https://t.co/khURnKl8E4@AmLawInstNov 7
- ALI member and #SCOTUS Associate Justice Elena Kagan recently sat down in conversation with @UofMNLawSchool Prof. R… https://t.co/0jJN9wUnvh@AmLawInstNov 5
- #SCOTUS Associate Justice Ginsburg recently delivered the Herma Hill Kay Memorial Lecture at @BerkeleyLaw. The even… https://t.co/Sxu5uNFXDY@AmLawInstNov 4
- The full first season of #ReasonablySpeaking is now streaming. Each episode features interviews with legal experts… https://t.co/c7w5zKv8ls@AmLawInstNov 1