David A. Brennen Named ACE Fellow
David A. Brennen, dean of the University of Kentucky College of Law, has been selected to participate in the American Council on Education's (ACE) Fellows Program, the longest running leadership development program in the United States. Dean Brennen is one of 39 emerging college and university leaders chosen for the 2019-20 class of ACE Fellows.
"As a scholar of nonprofit organizations, I have a long-standing interest in the inner workings of mission-driven organizations. After years of serving in leadership roles for such entities, including the privilege to serve 10 years as dean at UK College of Law, I look forward to participating in the ACE Fellows Program to learn more about improving institutional effectiveness as a leader in this area," said Dean Brennen. "I am particularly interested in focusing on leadership challenges in higher education so that I can better serve as a student-centered leader who contributes to maximizing opportunities for creativity, innovation and access.”
Established in 1965, the ACE Fellows Program is designed to strengthen institutions and leadership in American higher education by identifying and preparing faculty and staff for senior positions in college and university administration through its distinctive and intensive nominator-driven, cohort-based mentorship model.
Read more here.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19