David F. Levi to Retire from Director of Bolch Judicial Institute
David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of the Bolch Judicial Institute at Duke Law School, effective June 30, 2022.
In 2018, Carl and Susan Bolch established the Bolch Judicial Institute, dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law. Levi became the inaugural director after stepping down as dean. His retirement will complete a 15-year tenure at Duke Law.
“I am so grateful to David for all he has done for the institute and for the Law School, and I look forward to working closely with the next director to build on this remarkable legacy,” said Kerry Abrams, dean of Duke Law.
Read the full announcement here.
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23