David Hricik Appointed Associate Dean
David Hricik has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development at Mercer University School of Law. In this role, Hricik will support faculty, teach, research, and scholarship efforts.
“I am looking forward to working with my colleagues to enhance our internal community, to help faculty to become even better at teaching students to be practice-ready, and also to continuing to communicate the important service, scholarship and other contributions of each faculty member to the bench, bar and the academy,” said Hricik.
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23