David L. Callies to be Honored with Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize
University of Hawaii at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize in October. The William & Mary Law School of Property Rights Project will honor Professor Callies during the project’s fourteenth annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference at William and Mary Law School.
The prize is presented annually to a scholar, practitioner, or jurist whose work affirms the fundamental importance of property rights.
Professor Callies’ work explores land use, property, and state and local government law. He has lectured around the world and authored or collaborated on about 90 articles and 20 books.
Read the William & Mary Law School press release.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13