David L. Callies to be Honored with Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize
University of Hawaii at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize in October. The William & Mary Law School of Property Rights Project will honor Professor Callies during the project’s fourteenth annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference at William and Mary Law School.
The prize is presented annually to a scholar, practitioner, or jurist whose work affirms the fundamental importance of property rights.
Professor Callies’ work explores land use, property, and state and local government law. He has lectured around the world and authored or collaborated on about 90 articles and 20 books.
Read the William & Mary Law School press release.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9