David L. Callies to be Honored with Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize
University of Hawaii at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize in October. The William & Mary Law School of Property Rights Project will honor Professor Callies during the project’s fourteenth annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference at William and Mary Law School.
The prize is presented annually to a scholar, practitioner, or jurist whose work affirms the fundamental importance of property rights.
Professor Callies’ work explores land use, property, and state and local government law. He has lectured around the world and authored or collaborated on about 90 articles and 20 books.
Read the William & Mary Law School press release.
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Christopher Schroeder for Assistant Attorney Genera… https://t.co/JDpSucT1zq@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Anne Milgram for Administrator of the Drug Enforcem… https://t.co/r3dAE62EOI@AmLawInstApr 14
- Henry E. Smith and John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law discuss the connection property torts has to both Restatements o… https://t.co/7rqHgpADZl@AmLawInstApr 12
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP, ALI Council Emeritus and former Mass. Supreme Judicial Court chief justice, to receiv… https://t.co/rEHuMwSYpg@AmLawInstApr 10
- ALI Council member Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar of the California Supreme Court will join a panel discussion with ALI… https://t.co/agpeeIMSzL@AmLawInstApr 9