David L. Callies to be Honored with Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize
University of Hawaii at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize in October. The William & Mary Law School of Property Rights Project will honor Professor Callies during the project’s fourteenth annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference at William and Mary Law School.
The prize is presented annually to a scholar, practitioner, or jurist whose work affirms the fundamental importance of property rights.
Professor Callies’ work explores land use, property, and state and local government law. He has lectured around the world and authored or collaborated on about 90 articles and 20 books.
Read the William & Mary Law School press release.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26