David L. Callies to be Honored with Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize
University of Hawaii at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law professor David L. Callies will receive the 2017 Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize in October. The William & Mary Law School of Property Rights Project will honor Professor Callies during the project’s fourteenth annual Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Conference at William and Mary Law School.
The prize is presented annually to a scholar, practitioner, or jurist whose work affirms the fundamental importance of property rights.
Professor Callies’ work explores land use, property, and state and local government law. He has lectured around the world and authored or collaborated on about 90 articles and 20 books.
Read the William & Mary Law School press release.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16