David Orentlicher Joins UNLV Law
Dr. David Orentlicher will join the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law faculty as the Cobeaga Law Firm Professor of Law and co-director of the UNLV Health Law Program.
Dr. Orentlicher most recently taught at Indiana University’s law and medical schools. He served in the Indiana House of Representatives from 2002 to 2008, and was a candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, Indiana’s 8th Congressional District, in 2016. Dr. Orentlicher was director of the American Medical Association’s Division of Medical Ethics, where he drafted the AMA’s first patient’s bill of rights.
“We are extremely delighted David Orentlicher is joining our law school faculty,” said Daniel W. Hamilton, dean of the William S. Boyd School of Law. “His remarkable scholarship and public service will benefit the school and community, and will contribute greatly to our Health Law Program.”
Read the full UNLV press release.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13