David Orentlicher Joins UNLV Law
Dr. David Orentlicher will join the UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law faculty as the Cobeaga Law Firm Professor of Law and co-director of the UNLV Health Law Program.
Dr. Orentlicher most recently taught at Indiana University’s law and medical schools. He served in the Indiana House of Representatives from 2002 to 2008, and was a candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, Indiana’s 8th Congressional District, in 2016. Dr. Orentlicher was director of the American Medical Association’s Division of Medical Ethics, where he drafted the AMA’s first patient’s bill of rights.
“We are extremely delighted David Orentlicher is joining our law school faculty,” said Daniel W. Hamilton, dean of the William S. Boyd School of Law. “His remarkable scholarship and public service will benefit the school and community, and will contribute greatly to our Health Law Program.”
Read the full UNLV press release.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16