Decision to Close Teen Prison
Wisconsin governor Scott Walker made the decision to close juvenile corrections facility Lincoln Hills School.
University of Wisconsin Law professor and Sentencing project Associate Reporter Cecelia M. Klingele weighed in on the decision observing that it is too early to tell how this could impact teens, but making more facilities available in local communities will benefit juveniles.
Read the full WKOW article.
- Tom Baker @pennlaw was interviewed by @THR for an article discussing Covid-19 insurance claims and the ongoing lega… https://t.co/fX4Z0g0892@AmLawInstJul 1
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22