Douglas S. Lang Joins Dorsey & Whitney
Douglas S. Lang, former Justice of the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Texas, has joined Dorsey & Whitney’s Commercial Litigation practice group in Dallas, Texas.
“I am excited to join Dorsey and return to private practice,” Justice Lang commented. “I look forward to offering my extensive litigation and appellate experience and expertise to clients when they are seeking the greatest advantage in the courtroom and before appellate courts.”
Justice Lang served for over 16 years on the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas. While on the court he authored more than 2,100 opinions and participated in more than 6,100 case decisions. Additionally, he served for six years as a member of the Texas Multi-District Litigation Panel and as chair of the Texas Commission on Judicial Conduct. Prior to his judicial service, Justice Lang was a litigation partner at the Texas firm Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP (now Foley Gardere).
Read more here.
- Make sure to check out what’s happened so far on Season 2 of #ReasonablySpeaking, including special episodes of “Co… https://t.co/8P7XrLkt4G@AmLawInstJul 3
- #TBT to Episode 1 of "Coping with COVID," a series produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw. "How Courts Are… https://t.co/yRxyRs3uIj@AmLawInstJul 2
- ALI Council member Troy McKenzie of @nyulaw was recently honored with a Distinguished Teaching Award. Learn more:… https://t.co/dIH5sntHyp@AmLawInstJul 2
- Now Streaming on #ReasonablySpeaking: “The Plague of Excessive Force - Working Together to Find a Cure” featuring… https://t.co/FGmDlbwvPi@AmLawInstJul 1
- Read remarks from ALI members @ProfMMurray, @barryfriedman1, @eji_org Executive Director Bryan Stevenson,… https://t.co/WjYkz4CR9O@AmLawInstJul 1