Douglas S. Lang Joins Dorsey & Whitney
Douglas S. Lang, former Justice of the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Texas, has joined Dorsey & Whitney’s Commercial Litigation practice group in Dallas, Texas.
“I am excited to join Dorsey and return to private practice,” Justice Lang commented. “I look forward to offering my extensive litigation and appellate experience and expertise to clients when they are seeking the greatest advantage in the courtroom and before appellate courts.”
Justice Lang served for over 16 years on the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas. While on the court he authored more than 2,100 opinions and participated in more than 6,100 case decisions. Additionally, he served for six years as a member of the Texas Multi-District Litigation Panel and as chair of the Texas Commission on Judicial Conduct. Prior to his judicial service, Justice Lang was a litigation partner at the Texas firm Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP (now Foley Gardere).
Read more here.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14