Douglas S. Lang Joins Dorsey & Whitney
Douglas S. Lang, former Justice of the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Texas, has joined Dorsey & Whitney’s Commercial Litigation practice group in Dallas, Texas.
“I am excited to join Dorsey and return to private practice,” Justice Lang commented. “I look forward to offering my extensive litigation and appellate experience and expertise to clients when they are seeking the greatest advantage in the courtroom and before appellate courts.”
Justice Lang served for over 16 years on the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas. While on the court he authored more than 2,100 opinions and participated in more than 6,100 case decisions. Additionally, he served for six years as a member of the Texas Multi-District Litigation Panel and as chair of the Texas Commission on Judicial Conduct. Prior to his judicial service, Justice Lang was a litigation partner at the Texas firm Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP (now Foley Gardere).
Read more here.
- Carol F. Lee, ALI Council member and @YaleLawSch alum, received ALI's Distinguished Service Award at this year’s An… https://t.co/zaujOzsFVV@AmLawInstJun 21
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?”– In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennif… https://t.co/vZhmSudUsX@AmLawInstJun 20
- Watch @MWildeAnderson of @StanfordLaw discuss her scholarship on geographically concentrated poverty and the growin… https://t.co/llJCVNaAv4@AmLawInstJun 20
- In a recent article for Law360 Access to Justice, @ANatapoff of @UCILaw examines the misdemeanor process in the U.S… https://t.co/kk8J2c4Q22@AmLawInstJun 19
- Watch Retired #SCOTUS Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy’s full remarks upon receiving ALI's Henry J. Friendly Me… https://t.co/GGSpSsRDLT@AmLawInstJun 19