Douglas S. Lang Joins Dorsey & Whitney
Douglas S. Lang, former Justice of the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Texas, has joined Dorsey & Whitney’s Commercial Litigation practice group in Dallas, Texas.
“I am excited to join Dorsey and return to private practice,” Justice Lang commented. “I look forward to offering my extensive litigation and appellate experience and expertise to clients when they are seeking the greatest advantage in the courtroom and before appellate courts.”
Justice Lang served for over 16 years on the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas. While on the court he authored more than 2,100 opinions and participated in more than 6,100 case decisions. Additionally, he served for six years as a member of the Texas Multi-District Litigation Panel and as chair of the Texas Commission on Judicial Conduct. Prior to his judicial service, Justice Lang was a litigation partner at the Texas firm Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP (now Foley Gardere).
Read more here.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21