Douglas S. Lang Joins Dorsey & Whitney
Douglas S. Lang, former Justice of the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Texas, has joined Dorsey & Whitney’s Commercial Litigation practice group in Dallas, Texas.
“I am excited to join Dorsey and return to private practice,” Justice Lang commented. “I look forward to offering my extensive litigation and appellate experience and expertise to clients when they are seeking the greatest advantage in the courtroom and before appellate courts.”
Justice Lang served for over 16 years on the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas. While on the court he authored more than 2,100 opinions and participated in more than 6,100 case decisions. Additionally, he served for six years as a member of the Texas Multi-District Litigation Panel and as chair of the Texas Commission on Judicial Conduct. Prior to his judicial service, Justice Lang was a litigation partner at the Texas firm Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP (now Foley Gardere).
Read more here.
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Sherrilyn Ifill, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nath… https://t.co/WRC7BOeiS6@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI member J. Brett Busby on his appointment to the Supreme Court of Texas. Read more on… https://t.co/rpvtQDpVKZ@AmLawInstApr 19
- The Law of American Indians: Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction. Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/DgMA9YmRTk@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nathaniel Persily on… https://t.co/WYV0EQsyKF@AmLawInstApr 19
- This week’s podcast episode of #ReasonablySpeaking deals with consumer contracts, enforceability of terms, and the… https://t.co/otx9wu5nAL@AmLawInstApr 19